A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Machinarium is the award-winning adventure game developed by the makers of Samorost and Botanicula.
Help Josef the robot save his girlfriend Berta kidnapped by the Black Cap Brotherhood gang!
A little robot who’s been thrown out to the scrap yard behind the city must return and confront the Black Cap Brotherhood and save his robot-girl friend.
- World: Machinarium world is populated only by robots of various forms and functions. One of the most interesting places in this world is old, rusty and legendary city of Machinarium where the game takes place
- Story: You will have to get rid of wicked robots from the Black Cap Brotherhood and save the head of the city and also your robot-girl friend
- Puzzles: You will be solving many logical puzzles, adventure quests, brain teasers and mini-games
- Graphics: Backgrounds and characters are 2D hand-drawn and there is more then one hour of carefully crafted animations
- Music: Beautiful original soundtrack was composed and recorded by Floex
- Communication: You won't find any lengthy boring dialogs in this game, characters talk by comic bubbles with simple animations and symbols
- Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) or Mac OS X (10.12), Linux version is no longer supported
- Processor: 1.8 Ghz Processor
- Memory: 1GB Ram
- Hard Drive: 380MB Free space
|Updated||14 days ago|
|Tags||Hand-drawn, Point & Click, Robots|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||Czech, German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Turkish|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $20 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: