A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Botanicula is a humor-filled adventure game created by the makers of award-winning Machinarium, studio Amanita Design and Czech band DVA.
Five friends, little tree creatures, set out on a journey to save the last seed from their home tree which is infested by evil parasites.
- Relaxed game perfect for hardcore gamers, their partners, families and seniors.
- More than 150 detailed locations to explore.
- Hundreds of funny animations.
- Incredible amount of hidden bonuses.
- Fantastic music and sound effects by fantastic band DVA
- Not one but five main characters with various skills and personalities.
- No text or lengthy dialogs to bore you.
- Bonuses for vigilant players at the end of the game.
- OS:Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) or Mac OS X (10.6.8) or Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04)
- Processor: 1.6 Ghz Processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Drive: 700 MB
|Published||79 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||Exploration, microscopic, nature, Point & Click, Surreal|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||Czech, German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Slovak, Chinese|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10.00 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: